Right of revocation
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason. The cancellation period is fourteen days from the date on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, took possession of the goods.
To exercise your right of withdrawal, you must contact us (SWISS BEASTER GMBH, Schachen 244, CH 9044 Wald AR, SWITZERLAND, email@example.com Telephone: +41 71 877 10 68) by means of a clear statement (e.g., a letter sent by post, fax or email) about your decision to withdraw from this contract. You can use the attached template withdrawal form, which is, however, not a requirement.
In order to maintain the cancellation period, it suffices for you to send the notification of the exercise of the withdrawal right before expiration of the withdrawal period.
Consequences of the cancellation
If you withdraw from this contract, we have to immediately return all payments we have received from you, including delivery charges (except for the additional costs arising from choosing a different delivery method than the most favourable standard delivery) and at the latest within fourteen days from the date on which the notification of your revocation of this contract reached us. For this repayment, we use the same means of payment that you used in the original transaction, unless otherwise agreed with you; In no case will you be charged any fees for this repayment. We may refuse repayment until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever comes first.
You must promptly return the goods to us or to SWISS BEASTER GMBH c/o Systemlogistik Distribution GmbH Czeija-Nissl-Gasse 8 1210 Vienna, and in any event no later than fourteen days from the date on which you informed us of the cancellation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the deadline of fourteen days. You bear the immediate costs of returning the goods. You only have to pay for a possible loss in value of the goods if this loss of value is due to an action that is not necessary for the examination of the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
The right of revocation does not apply to the following contracts:
- contracts for the supply of goods that can perish quickly, whose expiration date would quickly be passed, or whose improper storage would promote premature spoilage (all foods contained by BEASTER Colostrum)
- contracts for the delivery of sealed goods which are not suitable for return for reasons of health or hygiene if their seal has been removed after delivery.
Template revocation form
(If you want to cancel the contract, please fill out this form and send it back.)
- To SWISS BEASTER GMBH, Schachen 244, CH 9044 Wald AR, SWITZERLAND, firstname.lastname@example.org
- I/we (*) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me/us (*) for the purchase of the following goods (*)/the provision of the following service (*)
- Ordered on (*)/received on (*)
- Name of the customer(s)
- Address of the customer(s)
- Signature of the customer(s) (only when notified on paper)
(*) Delete if not applicable.